"The most overrated films of all time"
2021-05-17 14:16:56 UTC
https://fhctoday.com/13570/feature/the-most-overrated-films-of-all-time/
gggg gggg
2021-05-17 22:48:12 UTC
Post by gggg gggg
https://fhctoday.com/13570/feature/the-most-overrated-films-of-all-time/
(Recent Youtube upload):

Disappointing movies
JTEM
2021-05-25 20:24:22 UTC
Post by gggg gggg
https://fhctoday.com/13570/feature/the-most-overrated-films-of-all-time/
Okay with 3 & 4, as for the rest it just shows a lack of
imagination...

"Gladiator" is on my list of most overrated films. After seeing it as a new
release I praised the cast and the cinematography, then invoked the
"Infinite Monkeys Theorem" in describing the screenplay:

"Three banana deprived monkeys over a long weekend," I said.

Pretty much all the Star Wars franchise could be described as overrated.

Omg, "The Mandalorian is better than any of them, and it's a TV series!

Godfather 2 & 3. Definitely overrated. It's like they instantly reduced it to
a cliche.

The entire Batman franchise.

Kill Bill volumes 1 Through 18. Wait. Maybe it just seems like there were
18 of them. Or more.

Drive. Drive wasn't bad per se, just "Meh."

Scarface! It's snuff porn. I mean, it literally has a soundtrack ripped
straight from a porn! So they escalated new depths for violence in film
and set it all to a porno soundtrack: Snuff film! And the ending was so
over the top that it was comical. Not just ridiculous but laughable.

The cast? TOP! NOTCH! Even amongst the little supporting roles you
see one great performer after another.

LOOK FOR Mark Magolis aka "Hector Salamanca" from Breaking Bad
& Better Call Saul.

I've complained about others in the past but this is enough to get
folks going...

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/652035289562382336
JTEM
2021-05-25 20:27:29 UTC
Scarface! It's snuff porn. I mean, it literally has a soundtrack ripped
straight from a porn! So they escalated new depths for violence in film
and set it all to a porno soundtrack: Snuff film!
"excavated"

I had disabled the auto-correct on this piece of apple shit (they have
long since turned on their customers) but everything got reset and
it's driving me nuts...

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/652035289562382336
JTEM
2021-05-26 07:31:53 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by gggg gggg
[...]
"Face Off"

Bad. Beyond overrated, the fact that it was rated at all is a disgrace.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/652035289562382336
JTEM
2021-08-27 17:27:38 UTC
[...]