"Cinema of India: My First Impression | Video Essay"
2021-08-14 02:39:52 UTC
(Recent Youtube upload)
John Doe
2021-08-14 03:28:03 UTC
Google Groups idiot...
--
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.past-films
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 19:39:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: "Cinema of India: My First Impression | Video Essay"
John,

I am new around here.

Why is it when 'gg' offers some information you post the following?

I've found the 'gg' posts quite interesting and without them this
newgroup would be pretty defunct.

Tony
Google Groups idiot...
gggg gggg
2021-08-14 13:52:53 UTC
Post by Tony Gamble
John,
I am new around here.
Why is it when 'gg' offers some information you post the following?
I've found the 'gg' posts quite interesting and without them this
newgroup would be pretty defunct.
Tony
Post by John Doe
Google Groups idiot...
Thank you for your kind words.
dam H. Kerman
2021-08-14 15:32:43 UTC
Post by Tony Gamble
John,
I am new around here.
Of course you are.
Post by Tony Gamble
Why is it when 'gg' offers some information you post the following?
I've found the 'gg' posts quite interesting and without them this
newgroup would be pretty defunct.
This is a dead newsgroup. Shilling articles and reposting articles found
on the Web is not a method to keep Usenet discussion going. One actually
have to write something himself, which Our Dear Shill has no interest in
doing.

If you want to enliven this newsgroup, then write something on topic.
Post by Tony Gamble
Google Groups idiot...
John Doe
2021-08-14 21:28:31 UTC
The Google Groups idiot "gggg gggg" not only spams single-line URLs with
no useful content (it even replies to itself with ANOTHER single-line URL
post), it also spams posts that are UTTERLY VOID of information, like this
thread's "(Recent Youtube upload)". Likely that means something to other
Google Groups idiots, but it shows up as ZERO CONTENT in Xnews.

Some idiot troll...
--
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.past-films,free.spam
Subject: John Doe and "Cinema of India"
Google Groups idiot...
Tony Gamble
2021-08-15 09:56:32 UTC
I see your problem John,

I copied the heading of that post into YouTube and it took me to a 15
minute video.

Have you tried doing that?

I am not saying you'd find the video interesting but it is not ZERO CONTENT.

Or maybe that still makes you feel the poster is an idiot.

Tony
Some idiot troll...
Tony Gamble
2021-08-15 11:17:42 UTC
And I did the same for that Logan's Run pointer.

A twelve minute video.

Isn't that what we are supposed to do?

Adam H. Kerman
2021-08-15 12:36:33 UTC
Post by Tony Gamble
And I did the same for that Logan's Run pointer.
A twelve minute video.
Isn't that what we are supposed to do?
No. This is Usenet, not the Web. We are supposed to be starting and
holding discussions on Usenet, not shilling content from the Web. Also,
we are not supposed to be putting on sockpuppets to praise other
sockpuppets.

But you already knew that.