Overrated films: Two controversial picks
JTEM
2021-08-27 17:38:06 UTC
#1. Blue Velvet

#2. Dunkirk

-- --

https://uapro.tumblr.com/post/660282413945077760/
moviePig
2021-08-27 18:48:04 UTC
Post by JTEM
#1. Blue Velvet
#2. Dunkirk
Where "overrated" means "I enjoyed it less than most people", that'd
apply for me to not just DUNKIRK but every Nolan except THE PRESTIGE...
JTEM
2021-08-27 21:03:24 UTC
#1. Blue Velvet
#2. Dunkirk
Where "overrated" means "I enjoyed it less than most people", that'd
apply for me to not just DUNKIRK but every Nolan except THE PRESTIGE...
Dunkirk was a frightfully small film on a loop, with classic
British bigotry like making the Irishman a coward responsible
for the boy's death. And there were massive continuity issues
like the over-the-top loud gunfire in the beginning which
miraculously turned quieter or the bombs that kill everyone
within 100 yards and are safe from 15 feet, depending on when
they are used.

But the problem with Dunkirk was it was just plain a bad film.
It should never have been made. Some films are made bad,
some films can't be good no matter who makes them and
Dunkirk was one of them.

...a tiny, historically inaccurate film on a loop.

Plain BAD!

It was just a crappy film that I actually recommended it to
people that I don't like! I wanted them to waste their money.
I wanted them to grow more than 100 minutes closer to
death in front of that swill.

-- --

https://uapro.tumblr.com/post/660282413945077760/aliens-are-communicating-with-us-even-if-they-no