DR. Strangelove pretty close to the truth
2015-10-27 16:31:14 UTC
Haven't seen much of this film but I believe it is about a a madman trying to get control of the nuclear arsenal to attack Russia, clearly remember Matthau putting forward this idea in Failsafe ( a film that followed the book to the letter IIRC ) Curtis Le May the head of SAC spent a lot of time trying to get The President cut out of the loop. he famously said " if there is one Russian left and two Americans I consider that victory " He was the vice -presidential nominee on the Wallace ticket until he spouted his views in front of the media then ashes ashes all fall down. I bet you didn't know : in large part due to Le May twice as many Japanese civilians as combatants were killed in WW2 including an incredible 140,000 in one firebombing of Tokyo.
gggg gggg
2021-08-18 04:58:39 UTC
https://screenrant.com/dr-strangelove-timeless-scenes-still-work-today/
gggg gggg
2021-08-21 01:01:39 UTC
Haven't seen much of this film but I believe it is about a a madman trying to get control of the nuclear arsenal to attack Russia, clearly remember Matthau putting forward this idea in Failsafe ( a film that followed the book to the letter IIRC ) Curtis Le May the head of SAC spent a lot of time trying to get The President cut out of the loop. he famously said " if there is one Russian left and two Americans I consider that victory " He was the vice -presidential nominee on the Wallace ticket until he spouted his views in front of the media then ashes ashes all fall down. I bet you didn't know : in large part due to Le May twice as many Japanese civilians as combatants were killed in WW2 including an incredible 140,000 in one firebombing of Tokyo.
Best Kubrick movie?:

https://screenrant.com/stanley-kubrick-movies-ranked-worst-best/