My God. This place still exists???
Tom Sutpen
2021-08-25 22:11:39 UTC
Hi, everyone. I used to post here a long long time ago.

Tom Sutpen
moviePig
2021-08-25 22:54:29 UTC
Yes. Yes you did...
Your Name
2021-08-26 07:14:15 UTC
Post by Tom Sutpen
Hi, everyone. I used to post here a long long time ago.
Tom Sutpen
It still exists, but unfortauntely like most all of Usenet and the
internet in general it is inundated with idiots, spammers, and garbage.
:-(
wlah...@gmail.com
2021-08-26 17:11:02 UTC
There goes the neighborhood . . .
Ant
2021-08-27 02:27:13 UTC
:D
--
Paralympics!
| |o o| |
( )
Bill Anderson
2021-08-27 20:43:38 UTC
Post by Tom Sutpen
Hi, everyone. I used to post here a long long time ago.
Tom Sutpen
Sure, of course, naturally you would come back when I'm in the middle of
Absalom! Absalom! you asshole.
--
Bill Anderson

I am the Mighty Favog