Check out . . .
william ahearn
2020-01-23 01:08:15 UTC
. . . the Google doodle.
Your Name
2020-01-23 02:19:09 UTC
Post by william ahearn
. . . the Google doodle.
The doodle is often regional-dependant. Maybe you might mean this one,
but I can't see what it has to do with movies:

<https://www.google.com/doodles/luis-alberto-spinettas-70th-birthday>
william ahearn
2020-01-23 02:35:32 UTC
Nope. The doodle I saw was about Anna May Wong. Others also saw it.
Your Name
<https://www.google.com/doodles/celebrating-anna-may-wong>
Halmyre
2020-01-23 07:26:41 UTC
If you scroll down it shows the geographical reach of the doodle. An odd selection - Anna May Wong has USA, Canada, Iceland, Sweden, Germany, Austria, Italy, Bulgaria, Vietnam and Japan.
Bill Anderson
2020-01-23 05:01:45 UTC
Post by william ahearn
. . . the Google doodle.
You're talking about Anna May Wong. Loved it, loved the fact that I had
no idea what it was on first click, but by second click -- OK, maybe
third -- I realized exactly who was being featured, and ... loved it.
--
Bill Anderson

I am the Mighty Favog
william ahearn
The cool aspect is that there was no tie-in. No birthday, movie, or event connection.
Peter Cooper
"97th anniversary of the day The Toll of the Sea went into general release, which was her first leading role. "
william ahearn
2020-01-24 01:01:11 UTC
Post by Peter Cooper
"97th anniversary of the day The Toll of the Sea went into general release, which was her first leading role. "
Thanks. One of my favorite films.