Preliminary results of NY State anti - body testing available
2020-04-23 17:01:38 UTC
TEN TIMES the official infected numbers. Doc Bricks toady that she is can chew on that.
Stephen DeMay
2020-04-23 19:00:07 UTC
TEN TIMES the official infected numbers. Doc Bricks toady that she is can chew on that.
The same results showed that a whopping 21 % of NYC residents had the anti-bodies ( had had COVID - 19 ). Even allowing for the fact that the testing was done with supermarket customers who are more out and about than shelter inplace fold and that the test is probably not pin point accurate the level of exposure and corresponding low level of death is all but proof that all restrictions should be removed forthwith . Rep senate majority leader has declared that heavily infected blue states should declare bankruptcy rather than ask for more federal aid. The longer this goes on the more farcical it becomes. When I think of this virus I see ancient old people going down just a tad before expected and spaced out lines ay Walmart.
The level of lies, mistakes and buffoonery makes me consider what would happen if a serious disease were to invade our shores. What is on display here is human nature, not infection. America's not looking so great.
Stephen DeMay
2020-04-23 19:29:49 UTC
[...]
THe way things are going the US has a better chance of being rescued by Mothra than by the present political system. Future time real plague scenario : angry crowd storms Pelosi's home/fortress and locks her inside one of her gigantic powerless freezers . Her last works are , " Anyone have a spoon ? "
Has anyone gotten a look at Trump's full head wig from the side ?
In a way I've become zoned out by " the virus ". In a way I feel it's like the relative who's come to visit and won't leave. There's something phantasmagorical about daily briefings that are carbon copies of each other and don't contain a bit of worthwhile new information. Vaudeville acts not only did the same bits one city after the next but year after year. Trump is starting to morph into Pennywise.
Stephen DeMay
2020-04-23 23:03:19 UTC
[...]
Nobody in the press brought up the NYS antibody test findings ....totally fucked.
Lots of talk about sunlight's effect on the virus. Given all the rain that's been in the NYC area the past 6 - 8 months would not surprise me to have an exceptionally wet summer.
Democrats might just as well put up a cigar store Indian as Sleepy Joe when it comes to anybody expecting anything from him.