Movies galore
Add Reply
John Doe
2021-05-29 14:51:53 UTC
This is an amazing time for a movie buff, with a good Internet connection and
maybe a VPN (to help include foreign films... like movies originally in one
language, dubbed in another, and subtitled in a third :D).

I can't believe how many movies have been produced, how did we find the time!
I've seen a bunch, but I regularly see movies I haven't seen before. Good
times.
Steve
2021-05-29 16:24:05 UTC
On Sat, 29 May 2021 14:51:53 -0000 (UTC), John Dope wrote:

Dork.
--
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.past-films
Subject: Movies galore
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 14:51:53 -0000 (UTC)
Nym-shifting regular troll...
--
Newsgroups: free.spam,free.willie,rec.arts.movies.past-films
Subject: Re: Movies galore
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 17:24:05 +0100
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.past-films
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 14:51:53 -0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 31 May 2021 14:55:06 -0000 (UTC), John Dope wrote:

Top posting fuckwit bot...
--
Newsgroups: free.willie,rec.arts.movies.past-films,free.spam
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 14:55:06 -0000 (UTC)
Newsgroups: free.spam,free.willie,rec.arts.movies.past-films
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 17:24:05 +0100
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.past-films
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 14:51:53 -0000 (UTC)
Post by John Doe
This is an amazing time for a movie buff, with a good Internet connection and
maybe a VPN (to help include foreign films... like movies originally in one
language, dubbed in another, and subtitled in a third :D).
I can't believe how many movies have been produced, how did we find the time!
I've seen a bunch, but I regularly see movies I haven't seen before. Good
times.
If you subscribe to Netflix's DVD-by-mail service (still going strong!), you can
have an even wider selection of movies than on the streaming sites.
John Doe
2021-06-16 22:16:03 UTC
Post by Jay
Post by John Doe
This is an amazing time for a movie buff, with a good Internet
connection and maybe a VPN (to help include foreign films... like
movies originally in one language, dubbed in another, and subtitled in
a third :D).
I can't believe how many movies have been produced, how did we find the
time! I've seen a bunch, but I regularly see movies I haven't seen
before. Good times.
If you subscribe to Netflix's DVD-by-mail service (still going strong!),
you can have an even wider selection of movies than on the streaming
sites.
Plus the billions of obscure foreign movies (I mean really obscure) that
appear on YouTube and YouTube-like websites, that probably aren't on any paid-
for service. Don't know for sure, but difficult to imagine them being on a
service.

Have fun.