Who's your favorite movie actor/actress of the past ten years ?
2020-04-16 23:45:51 UTC
Films are so badly written these days even talented people would have a tough time making a good impression. From time to time I see someone who works well in a particular role but Vera Farmiga is easily the premier performer in films now. Her ability to use facial expressions and be uniquely expressive with words makes her the image of the idea of acting talent. Liam Neeson is such a strong , unique screen presence I can't think of anyone I like as much in the male category.
John Doe
2020-04-17 23:49:29 UTC
Films are so badly written these days even talented people would
have a tough time making a good impression. From time to time I
see someone who works well in a particular role but Vera Farmiga
is easily the premier performer in films now. Her ability to use
facial expressions and be uniquely expressive with words makes her
the image of the idea of acting talent. Liam Neeson is such a
strong , unique screen presence I can't think of anyone I like as
much in the male category.
You could be clearer.
Since you mention Liam Neeson, apparently you don't mean new actors.