Here in detail is what will happen in next few weeks/months
2020-03-26 19:46:30 UTC
The business of ventilators is a side show here's the meat and potatoes...
Business and the general public will clamor foe end of lockdowns...businesses and stores will open except Manhattan and the other boroughs which will be quarantined. Jersey commuters will be up in arms to no avail,
Infection rate will climb quickly in states with return to normalpolicy battle of opposing forces will ensue.. Areas of the US that have little infection will demand businesses in high population states be closed effectively dividing nation into waring camps.
NYC will be put on Wuhan like house lockdown with everyone tested many times food will be brought in from outside all this supervised by the national guard as Marshall law is in effect. NYC will be virus free in three months. All the while California and parts of Illinois and Ohio will do the same. Parts of N J will fall into line. Virus in areas of little infection will be stomped out by all out aggressive testing of various people. In Five months virus will be gone. Stock market dives then mostly recovers. All before the election. Back to normal. If I see that things are going in these directions I'll lay in more animal food and also for myself tho my fridge is relatively small and I don't like canned or boxed goods. Deaths will be acceptable level . Things will be caught before mutations by drugs or multiple infected people,
Stephen DeMay
2020-03-26 22:25:43 UTC
[...]
As things stand looks as if matters will shake out in a very simple way. The job/entertainment lock down in NY NJ was set up to last maybe 6 weeks. I suspect the real number will be about three months to follow the Chinese sussessful effort. The situations are sufficienty different to yield completely different results. After it's business as usual for a month , if the numbers shoot up things will get drastic.