Possession of Hannah Grace ( 2018 )
2019-07-07 20:19:40 UTC
Ex cop now works night shift in morgue at large Boston Hospital . Dead body comes in but she's not really dead dead.
Combination of cliche sequences set in in a space that looks like the interior of a 5 star hotel with glamour puss heroine who has the gigantic area all to herself
trying to cope.
Why is the The Autopsy of Jane Doe so good and this story on the same theme so so ?
Autopsy had scary , intimate atmosphere while this piece has numerous people moving around, all of whom get killed, the heroine. We see the all too familiar dark shapes zipping across the screen and mysterious images on the closed circuit cameras but only the sort of corpse is of any interest. Maybe the best crawling around thing I've encountered but the lack of imagination and tension is all too apparent. favorite scene : fat black security gets a gander at skinny girl in the distance and beats feet.
5/10 you can never be too thins
Stephen DeMay
2020-01-25 20:37:18 UTC
[...]
Another film I under valued. Film looks and sounds great, dark and atmospheric. Maybe does not get inside your head but the crisp visuals are done with intelligence , the boogeeygirl is outside the box good, liked the adolescent security guard. Maybe not innovative but high caliber for the sub genre. Slick and stylish with nooks and crannies for the attentive viewer. 7+/10 you go girl times twos