True Lies... "she has an ass like a 10-year-old boy"?
John Doe
2009-01-03 19:55:51 UTC
I don't get it. Any of you guys know what the used car salesman was
talking about?
tomcervo
2009-01-04 03:05:19 UTC
Post by John Doe
I don't get it. Any of you guys know what the used car salesman was
talking about?
I know, but sometimes there's a such a thing as too much knowledge,
and you're better off without it.
Brian
2009-01-04 07:28:21 UTC
Post by tomcervo
Post by John Doe
I don't get it. Any of you guys know what the used car salesman was
talking about?
I know, but sometimes there's a such a thing as too much knowledge,
and you're better off without it.
And a set a titties? Make ya sit up and beg for buttermilk !

-B.
Cindy Hamilton
2009-01-05 21:30:28 UTC
Post by John Doe
I don't get it. Any of you guys know what the used car salesman was
talking about?
Well, I'm no expert, but I believe he was referring to the fact that
it
was small and firm, unlike those of many women who have had
at least one child.

Cindy Hamilton
steve
2009-01-05 21:42:18 UTC
Post by John Doe
I don't get it. Any of you guys know what the used car salesman was
talking about?
Was the "10 year old boy" ass supposed to be a good thing?
--
"The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill
the world with fools."
Herbert Spencer
f***@gmail.com
2014-06-21 16:45:22 UTC
It's sick but hysterical. A 10 year old boy would be expected to have a small and very firm ass.
Steven L.
2014-06-22 00:58:57 UTC
Post by f***@gmail.com
It's sick but hysterical. A 10 year old boy would be expected to have a small and very firm ass.
Maybe he was referring to her soft yet supple skin (no cellulite).
Steven L.
Shiro Nakatomi
2021-09-15 11:26:24 UTC
Post by John Doe
I don't get it. Any of you guys know what the used car salesman was
talking about?
That line is in the movie because it is NOTORIOUS. It comes from one of Ian Flemming's James Bond novels. Flemming got a lot of shit for it. Everyone complained that is a disgusting way to describe a woman. Especially when you're saying she's attractive. Who would want to be compare to that?

Nobody knows why Flemming wrote that in his spy novel. BUT - True Lies is a spy comedy. This dorky character is a dumb jerk pretending to be a spy. So I'm thinking it's meant to creep us out (it worked) and illustrate that not only is the guy a creep he's cribbing the WORST spy lines he's ever read to fake his way into a woman's panties.
Mack A. Damia
2021-09-15 14:57:42 UTC
On Wed, 15 Sep 2021 04:26:24 -0700 (PDT), Shiro Nakatomi
Post by Shiro Nakatomi
Post by John Doe
I don't get it. Any of you guys know what the used car salesman was
talking about?
That line is in the movie because it is NOTORIOUS. It comes from one of Ian Flemming's James Bond novels. Flemming got a lot of shit for it. Everyone complained that is a disgusting way to describe a woman. Especially when you're saying she's attractive. Who would want to be compare to that?
Nobody knows why Flemming wrote that in his spy novel. BUT - True Lies is a spy comedy. This dorky character is a dumb jerk pretending to be a spy. So I'm thinking it's meant to creep us out (it worked) and illustrate that not only is the guy a creep he's cribbing the WORST spy lines he's ever read to fake his way into a woman's panties.
No evidence that Fleming wrote it. Find a reference if you can.

There is a reference that it was said about Paul McCartney.

Several reference to Bill Paxton, too.

https://www.cinemablend.com/new/Bill-Paxton-Channeled-His-Own-Father-2-His-Sleaziest-Roles-71648.html