RIP
Mack A. Damia
2021-06-14 02:20:15 UTC
RIP to Ned Beatty, age 83, starred in the film, "Deliverance".

KUDOS to Gilbert Gottfried at the Academy Awards.

Message from danel, May 7, 2016:

"It was The Academy Awards Show. I have been looking for this clip.
They started by handing the script to Burt Reynolds, and Burt said,
"This is a really good movie except for this part in the middle. "I
can't play this part." So they hand the script to Ned Beatty, and Ned
says, "This is a really good script , but where are pages 61 through
64?"
Bill Anderson
2021-06-23 01:52:03 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
RIP to Ned Beatty, age 83, starred in the film, "Deliverance".
KUDOS to Gilbert Gottfried at the Academy Awards.
"It was The Academy Awards Show. I have been looking for this clip.
They started by handing the script to Burt Reynolds, and Burt said,
"This is a really good movie except for this part in the middle. "I
can't play this part." So they hand the script to Ned Beatty, and Ned
says, "This is a really good script , but where are pages 61 through
64?"
That made me laugh.
Bill Anderson

I am the Mighty Favog