OT : cable television
2020-02-13 01:49:29 UTC
Been with Optimum for decades, also had Directv , was one of its first customers. With Optimum the quality of the service people was terrible but they came the nect day. Customer service was good, prices stable tho " promotions " that had to be extended every year needed to be retained by phone calls. Now Altice has tken over the company. Everything is as mendacious as Trump , the service is horrific and the prices are jumping up. Apparently all cable companies are doing the same thing. Truly a sign of the times. Just as well that a virus will clean house. I'm going with King Ghidora for president. Amazon gives excellent service, can still get US support. Consumer Cellular and my pc company are A plus. but in general the dystopia is here in many forms. Give the planet back to the animals.
Stephen DeMay
2020-02-13 02:45:12 UTC
Been with Optimum for decades, also had Directv , was one of its first customers. With Optimum the quality of the service people was terrible but they came the nect day. Customer service was good, prices stable tho " promotions " that had to be extended every year needed to be retained by phone calls. Now Altice has tken over the company. Everything is as mendacious as Trump , the service is horrific and the prices are jumping up. Apparently all cable companies are doing the same thing. Truly a sign of the times. Just as well that a virus will clean house. I'm going with King Ghidora for president. Amazon gives excellent service, can still get US support. Consumer Cellular and my pc company are A plus. but in general the dystopia is here in many forms. Give the planet back to the animals.
I checked two other possibilities for tv and both were as bad as Optimum. I cannot get my head around the reality that service companies are as bad as they are. Their strength is they are all equally bad so there's nowhere to go. Lies, price increases and horrible service in every way. Leaves me thinking how the phone people accept lying about virtually everything and getting heat from pissed off customers.