Arctic (2018)
Mack A. Damia
2021-04-22 14:47:15 UTC
Excellent "escape from the wilderness" film. It got very high praise
from all corners.

Man's plane crashes in the Arctic, and he waits for rescue. No
spoilers. If you like this genre, you won't be disappointed.

Except, I do not understand the little pile of rocks he keeps going to
and cleaning off the snow. I could be missing something obvious.
Anybody?

https://bleeckerstreetmedia.com/arctic
Mack A. Damia
2021-04-22 15:35:22 UTC
On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 07:47:15 -0700, Mack A. Damia
Post by Mack A. Damia
Excellent "escape from the wilderness" film. It got very high praise
from all corners.
Man's plane crashes in the Arctic, and he waits for rescue. No
spoilers. If you like this genre, you won't be disappointed.
Except, I do not understand the little pile of rocks he keeps going to
and cleaning off the snow. I could be missing something obvious.
Anybody?
https://bleeckerstreetmedia.com/arctic
I missed some parts the first time around, and I have been watching it
again. I think I understand what the rocks were, but I will not give
away any spoilers.