So what the heck happened to Lenona?
JTEM
2021-05-26 20:37:36 UTC
Norman Lloyd died this month (he was over 105
years old) and Lenona has yet to post an
obituary!

I wouldn't say anything but she has started
numerous "Oldest Living Film People" threads
where she names him. If he life is that memorable
should his death not be notable?

WHERE IS LENONA!

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/652268441406996480
Lenona
2021-06-05 17:33:57 UTC
Post by JTEM
Norman Lloyd died this month (he was over 105
years old) and Lenona has yet to post an
obituary!
I wouldn't say anything but she has started
numerous "Oldest Living Film People" threads
where she names him. If he life is that memorable
should his death not be notable?
WHERE IS LENONA!
Let's just say I got tired of pretending that the readership here is large, when it isn't, compared to 20 years ago or so.

Besides, one can always go to alt.obituaries, which I suspect gets read more frequently. (Anyone who wants to check out Lloyd's obituaries would likely go there first rather than here - right?)
JTEM
2021-06-07 17:14:54 UTC
Post by Lenona
Let's just say I got tired of pretending that the readership here is large, when it isn't, compared to 20 years ago or so.
Why, you narcissist!

You should be posting for yourself, your own benefit.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/629720527320252416
wlah...@gmail.com
2021-06-08 22:39:53 UTC
Post by Lenona
Let's just say I got tired of pretending that the readership here is large, when it isn't, compared to 20 years ago or so.
It's sad, really.