I think I found lots and lots of long lost episodes of The Naked City
Chris Tsao
2020-01-22 00:57:54 UTC
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDic-c-OgDm3kgslb4ldX3A

Apparently, there were full episodes of The Naked City that were only twenty-six-plus minutes long. I have never seen any of them shown on television or seen any of them for rent on Netflix, but I found this YouTube channel above that was created just for the Naked City.

All of the ones that I've seen repeated on television since the early 1970s, were an hour long, so I am guessing that they didn't really repeat the shorter ones. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Chris Tsao
2020-01-22 01:00:22 UTC
Post by Chris Tsao
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDic-c-OgDm3kgslb4ldX3A
Apparently, there were full episodes of The Naked City that were only twenty-six-plus minutes long. I have never seen any of them shown on television or seen any of them for rent on Netflix, but I found this YouTube channel above that was created just for the Naked City.
All of the ones that I've seen repeated on television since the early 1970s, were an hour long, so I am guessing that they didn't really repeat the shorter ones. Please correct me if I am wrong.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDic-c-OgDm3kgslb4ldX3A/videos?disable_polymer=1

This link here is where the videos are. If you click on Date Added (Oldest) the shorter episodes will appear on the top of the page.