Bad movies on airline
Bill Anderson
2020-02-06 23:52:47 UTC
The best this Swiss Air flight has to offer is Terminator: Dark Fate. Sure, offer me the Philadelphia story. That’s nice. But can’t you be more imaginative? Don’t worry. I loaded up my iPhone for I left home.

Bill Anderson

I am the Mighty Favog
william ahearn
2020-02-07 00:21:06 UTC
Stay away from that Terminator movie. It's dreadful.
Bill Anderson
2020-02-07 07:25:31 UTC
I was genuinely the only one I wanted to see. And you are right, it was dreadful indeed. It was nothing more than a rehash of movies that have been done before and better.

Bill Anderson

I am the Mighty Favog