ingmar bergman RIP
herr blob
2005-06-22 19:36:35 UTC
wow, two landmark directors have passed away back to back.
two days ago, it was godard. today, it's bergman.

he shall be missed.
MFalc1
2005-06-22 21:55:44 UTC
Anthony Gaza wrote:
wow, two landmark directors have passed away back to back.
two days ago, it was godard. today, it's bergman.

he shall be missed.

And the U.S. release of Bergman's final film, SARABANDE (the sequel to
SCENES FROM A MARRIAGE) is coming later this summer. It will be
interesting to see if any of today's younger critics/reviewers pay
attention. Of course it's a given that Kauffman and Sarris will weigh
in re what's left of the old guard.

Mark L. Falconer-film and video links at
http://hometown.aol.com/mfalc1/links.html
j***@netcom.ca
2005-06-23 00:06:24 UTC
as with yesterday's shocking non=announcement, how about a link to some
source for this news aside from your own purulent dung heap of a mind.

John harkness
Tranquility Base
2005-06-22 17:21:19 UTC
On 22 Jun 2005 12:36:35 -0700, "herr blob"
Post by herr blob
wow, two landmark directors have passed away back to back.
two days ago, it was godard. today, it's bergman.
he shall be missed.
As long as you're trolling, don't forget Antonioni...

Then you can spin the "they go in threes" angle.
steve
2005-06-23 02:26:44 UTC
On 22-Jun-2005, smacked up and reeling, "herr blob"
Post by herr blob
wow, two landmark directors have passed away back to back.
two days ago, it was godard. today, it's bergman.
he shall be missed.
This shit is low...even for you, Tony.
--
"Local firemen improvised."
Benny Hill
Derek Janssen
2005-06-23 06:50:28 UTC
Post by herr blob
wow, two landmark directors have passed away back to back.
two days ago, it was godard. today, it's bergman.
he shall be missed.
This shit is low...even for you, Tony.
Yep==A low spot for any troll:

In my time, I've seen a few of them reduced to *deliberately* posting
goofball mistakes as a "trademark", in the hopes that hundreds of now
troll-superior posters will take the time and trouble to wag their
fingers and say, "Oh, you got it wrong, you silly boy!"
And, then of course, he sits back and tallies up the responses as they
merrily rack up--That's when it's no longer about content for the
now-desperate troll, and All About the Numbers, you see.

...Is it desperate?...Is it just plain tin-cup streetcorner begging?
Yes. Humiliatingly so.
But, since his dopey "Michael Jackson bulletin" posts got such good
(well, middling) ratings during a slow weekend, he's learned to take
what he can get.
Still, "trademark" or not, it's not many a proud troll who would ever
sink himself to playing the Goofball Game, just to get a square meal
from day to day. -_-

Derek Janssen (as God is his witness, Gaza'll never be hungr...oh, well,
guess that's already a given)
***@charter.net
Kingo Gondo
2005-06-23 04:13:08 UTC
Personally, I always found the "Anne Frank is hiding in the ashtray" comment
his nadir--but there is a lot of competition, I grant you.
herr blob
2005-06-23 18:07:22 UTC
when gaza said that? if you can find proof that HE did, i will stop
posting in this ng. and, that's a promise.
Kingo Gondo
2005-06-24 05:21:53 UTC
Post by herr blob
when gaza said that? if you can find proof that HE did, i will stop
posting in this ng. and, that's a promise.
It was during this thread:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.arts.movies.past-films/browse_frm/thread/3a0d6ccc29ef553e/0cc7c59579ecdfce?tvc=1&q=ashtray&hl=en#0cc7c59579ecdfce

The post itself is not currently achieved, although you can see one post at
the time responding to your "quip".

There are two possible reasons why it is not achieved:

First, it was posted with a "X-no-achieve: yes" header, which, normally,
prevents Google from achieving it.

Or, second, you could have removed it after the fact, since people like me
have clubbed you over the head ever since. Removal isn't hard:

http://groups-beta.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=8380

Of course this theory requires that you have a sense of a shame, which
nobody has detected to date.

Other people remember your post as well, and have mentioned it previously:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.arts.movies.past-films/msg/c313444cba7c58a1?dmode=source&hl=en

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.arts.movies.past-films/msg/09b5b91280f725bc?hl=en

Since you are a liar and a psychopath, I don't expect you to be truthful on
this point--and there is no hope in hell of you ever stopping posting in
this group (until you croak or are institutionalized, again) since this
place is evidently your entire world, you crazy fuck.
alejandro de tacobell
2005-06-24 18:07:15 UTC
it's really this simple: gaza never posted any such remark.

and gaza may be a liar and a crazyfuc*, but you are a bigger liar and
crazier fuc*.
Derek Janssen
2005-06-24 21:31:00 UTC
Post by alejandro de tacobell
it's really this simple: gaza never posted any such remark.
and gaza may be a liar and a crazyfuc*, but you are a bigger liar and
crazier fuc*.
Or, explanation 3, "Gaza" (assuming we're playing the Gollum/Smeagol
game of talking to ourselvessss, precious) could've just panicked and
wiped off any post that could've legally caused his ISP administrator to
pull his service on a two-strikes, like the one that got him kicked out
of his roommate's apartment the first time.
(Which's why he's one of those people who're no longer allowed to say
"fuck", you see.)

...Yes, ladies and gentlemen of RAMC-F, for future reference, one of
Gaza's biggest weaknesses: Fear.

Derek Janssen (oo, look at me, Tony, I'm a big bad TOS administrator,
and I'm gonna pull your service!...BOOGA-BOOGA!! >:) )
***@charter.net
alejandro de tacobell
2005-06-24 18:42:47 UTC
gas the LEFTWING jews. that's what gaza said.
Derek Janssen
2005-06-24 22:11:13 UTC
Post by alejandro de tacobell
gas the LEFTWING jews. that's what gaza said.
"Gaza" could've just panicked and
wiped off any post that could've legally caused his ISP administrator to
pull his service on a two-strikes, like the one that got him kicked out
of his roommate's apartment the first time.
(Which's why he's one of those people who're no longer allowed to say
"fuck", you see.)
...Yes, ladies and gentlemen of RAMC-F, for future reference, one of
Gaza's biggest weaknesses: Fear.
(Heh, that would explain things--Sorry for the confusion.)

Derek Janssen (silly me :-P )
***@charter.net
alejandro de tacobell
2005-06-24 19:08:41 UTC
Post by alejandro de tacobell
gas the LEFTWING jews. that's what gaza said.
...Ohh, I see--Sooo, NOT the bit about:''
gaza is a friend of good jews. he has no animosity toward anne frank.
but, leftwing jews whose ideology killed 100 million in the 20th
century? gas them. turn them into lamps and soap for all i care.
and see if i delete this message.
Derek Janssen (silly me :-P )
Derek Janssen
2005-06-24 22:19:38 UTC
Post by alejandro de tacobell
Post by alejandro de tacobell
gas the LEFTWING jews. that's what gaza said.
...Ohh, I see--Sooo, NOT the bit about:''
Post by alejandro de tacobell
"Gaza" could've just panicked and
wiped off any post that could've legally caused his ISP administrator to
pull his service on a two-strikes, like the one that got him kicked out
of his roommate's apartment the first time.
(Which's why he's one of those people who're no longer allowed to say
"fuck", you see.)
...Yes, ladies and gentlemen of RAMC-F, for future reference, one of
Gaza's biggest weaknesses: Fear.
gaza is a friend of good jews. he has no animosity toward anne frank.
but, leftwing jews whose ideology killed 100 million in the 20th
century? gas them. turn them into lamps and soap for all i care.
and see if i delete this message.
"If *you* delete it"?...Well, gosh, what would "Gaza" do, then?

Derek Janssen (well, folks, we now know that seems to have hit a
nerve...Gentlemen?) :)
***@charter.net
herr blob
2005-06-25 01:34:12 UTC
gaza is a sack of shi*. but, even a sack of shi* deserves his day in
court.

besides, if memory serves me right, gaza is longwinded and dimwitted.

"too late, try the ashtray" just isn't gazaesque. it's too
strunk-n-white-ish.
Derek Janssen
2005-06-25 04:43:22 UTC
Post by herr blob
gaza is a sack of shi*. but, even a sack of shi* deserves his day in
court.
besides, if memory serves me right, gaza is longwinded and dimwitted.
"too late, try the ashtray" just isn't gazaesque. it's too
strunk-n-white-ish.
It's also unlike Gaza to crib cheap Monty Python-memorized lines from
the "Holy Grail" album...

Derek Janssen (so we KNOW it couldn't have been him!) :)
***@charter.net
alejandro de tacobell
2005-06-24 18:12:13 UTC
by the way, you said gaza removed it. if he did, it should only have
been removed from google archives.
it should still be in ng archives thru other services.

if you can find evidence of anne frank ashtray thru other usenet
archives, i will make sure gaza never posts in this ng again.
but, if you can't, you have to kiss monsieurblob's arse.
Kingo Gondo
2005-06-24 21:30:52 UTC
Post by alejandro de tacobell
by the way, you said gaza removed it. if he did, it should only have
been removed from google archives.
it should still be in ng archives thru other services.
Gaza, what other archive is there? Google bought the Deja archives. News
providers don't keep messages on their servers that far back. As far as I
know, Google is it. Please enlighten me about these other archives--for
example, by showing me where they contain the posts I already cited to in
Google.

I await your response, you lying sack of shit.
herr blob
2005-06-25 01:30:09 UTC
Post by Kingo Gondo
Post by alejandro de tacobell
by the way, you said gaza removed it. if he did, it should only have
been removed from google archives.
it should still be in ng archives thru other services.
Gaza, what other archive is there? Google bought the Deja archives. News
providers don't keep messages on their servers that far back. As far as I
know, Google is it. Please enlighten me about these other archives--for
example, by showing me where they contain the posts I already cited to in
Google.
I await your response, you lying sack of shit.
okay, bigger sack of shi*.

i aint no computer geek but i believe if someone posts something by
google and has it removed, it only gets removed from google archives.
for some accessing messages thru other servers(AOL, etc), it should
still be available.
so, why don't you ask one of your computer geek friends to find any
post where gaza made a holocaust joke about anne frank?
look, there are geeks who can hack into the Pentagon. it's surely
kidstuff to find some previous post. and, like i said, if there's any
proof that gaza posted that message, i'll stop posting in past films
ng.
can you do it? no, you can't. yeah, yeah, go on and on with your
'fuc* you gaza' and blah blah. i don't care but it aint cool to accuse
someone of posting something he did not.

now, gaza aint no sensitive guy. he's crude, boorish lunatic. we agree
on that. but, i just don't like to see someone--even as low as
gaza--get blamed for what he aint done.
look, the negroes were pretty crazy in da ole south, but not every
negro accused of rapin' a white woman done what the crackers done
accuse him of.

you wanna say gaza spoke badly of 'niggers, chinks, kikes, beaners,
faggots, etc', dat all be true, bro.
if you wanna say gaza said leftwing jews oughta be bludgeoned to death
or gassed, yep, that lunatic sack of shi* done said that.
but, when you done say gaza made a crack about anne frank and you's got
no evidence, that sho aint cool.

now, let's say i posted the following:

'kill all jews, niggers, chinks, spicks, etc'. yep, i done said so.
you can say i done it. cuz i done it. but, if i didn't done it, i aint
done it and it aint right to say i done it.
now, the fack is i done it. but, if i aint done it, aint no punkass
fool should be blaming me for it.

gaza done badmouth lots of folks and acted stupid and he wasted your
time, my time, his time, etc. all be true, bro. but, he aint said no
shit about ann frank.
now, if he done it, find yoself a computer geek and find the damn post,
and i will sacrifice myself for gaza's sake and stop posting here.

you done hear me? punkass fool.
Diane
2005-06-25 02:13:51 UTC
Post by herr blob
i aint no computer geek but i believe if someone posts something by
google and has it removed, it only gets removed from google archives.
for some accessing messages thru other servers(AOL, etc), it should
still be available.
Depending on the news server, posts can be canceled. Some servers honour
cancels (although fewer and fewer today), while some don't. If this was
a while ago, he may have canceled it as well as having it removed from
the Google archives. There are many other archives today as well.
--
Web site: http://www.slywy.com/
Message board: http://www.slywy.com/phpBB2/
Journal: http://slywy.diaryland.com/
Kingo Gondo
2005-06-25 03:06:39 UTC
Post by Diane
Post by herr blob
i aint no computer geek but i believe if someone posts something by
google and has it removed, it only gets removed from google archives.
for some accessing messages thru other servers(AOL, etc), it should
still be available.
Depending on the news server, posts can be canceled. Some servers honour
cancels (although fewer and fewer today), while some don't. If this was
a while ago, he may have canceled it as well as having it removed from
the Google archives. There are many other archives today as well.
Post can be made with an "X-no-archive: yes" header, which means they should
not be archived. Google honors this header. There is no need to "cancel"
anything if such a header is used. The post will be on various news servers
as long as their retention runs (no more than a few months for text groups
like this), then it falls off and is NOT archived by Google.

Apart from that, one can cancel posts you post through your news server.
Once they propagate to other servers, however, they are out there and such
cancels may or may not be honored by these other servers. But news providers
don't keep archives, so the messages on their servers--on the very best of
them, with the most retention--expire after a few months. There is no
"archive".

The ONLY comprehensive Usenet archive I am aware of is Google, which bought
up the old Deja News archives (goes back to 1981, I think). They archive all
text group posts that do not have the "X-no-archive: yes" header. I don't
believe there is another archive like it. If you want to look up a message
more than a few months old, this is the ONLY option I'm aware of. If
somebody wants to prove that there is another one, I again challenge them to
go retrieve from somewhere other than Google the posts that I already cited
from Google. And Google (as per the webpage I already cited) will cancel
posts in their archives (and, interestingly enough, Google Groups has been
the origin point of all of Gaza's posts for as long as I can recall--his
"tacobell" posts today come through Google).

I posted links to actual posts. In response, I've gotten assurances to the
contrary with not one cite, and a lot of blather that, respectfully as to
you Diane (fuck Gaza), looks hot air.

Show me or shut up, please. If I am wrong I will be glad to find out because
(a) I'll have another archive to use, which is good, and (b) maybe they have
the full thread I cited to, as opposed to a redacted one--which I would
really like.

I'm waiting--no more assurances, actual cites, please.
Kingo Gondo
2005-06-25 03:11:52 UTC
Post by herr blob
you wanna say gaza spoke badly of 'niggers, chinks, kikes, beaners,
faggots, etc', dat all be true, bro.
if you wanna say gaza said leftwing jews oughta be bludgeoned to death
or gassed, yep, that lunatic sack of shi* done said that.
but, when you done say gaza made a crack about anne frank and you's got
no evidence, that sho aint cool.
So, this is what passes as an exculpatory argument in Gazaland.

Jesus fucking Christ.
Kingo Gondo
2005-06-25 04:24:59 UTC
Well, drop the "magnificent" part--how about "slimy, lying" instead?

OK, Gaza, go here:

http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/Static/ThreadDisplay.asp?searchdate=2/8/2004&timespan=d&searchfor=rec.arts.movies.past-films&tid=953051221&ngid=19129

This is MSR Netscan; not an archive (they refer you to Google for that), but
a daily Usenet report.

Using the info from the Google search I did before--which uncovered the
thread you had posted in, but with your post missing, or apparently so, I
did a date search to get the above results.

Now, you lying cocksucker, if you click on most of the listed posts, you are
referred to Google Groups--where you can read the seven posts I already
pointed out here:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.arts.movies.past-films/browse_frm/thread/3a0d6ccc29ef553e/0cc7c59579ecdfce?tvc=1&q=ashtray&hl=en#0cc7c59579ecdfce

However, there is an EIGHTH post reported by Netscan--the third one from the
bottom, scumbag. When you click on it, and try to retrieve it from the
Google Groups archive, Google tells you it is unavailable--the only one in
this thread so disabled.

But Netscan still gives the name of the poster, even though the post is not
archived at Google--that name is "villa terminale", and, Gaza you were
posting left and right under that name at that time. Such as:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.arts.movies.past-films/msg/e03a7e838d9c77aa?safe=images&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&as_umsgid=d8e25435.0402071832.73158da8%40posting.google.com&lr=&hl=en

or

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.arts.movies.past-films/msg/2896540d2859b12a?safe=images&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&as_umsgid=d8e25435.0402082217.4718476a%40posting.google.com&lr=&hl=en

and many others.

Now, I can't PROVE what the missing post said--although, I have proved one
post is missing, as I claimed was likely (and we have an available post
apparently quoting it). And I can't PROVE it was you, although the post was
done under the posting name you were using at the time. It seems odd that if
somebody posted something so incendiary (to sane people) (and no sick pun
intended) under your name you didn't disown it as a hoax at the time (in
fact, as I have also already shown, people have mentioned this post several
times since, and you have NEVER disowned it--until now).

This isn't a court of law. I can draw my own conclusions from the facts
available at this late date, from my own eyes and memory, from your general
conduct before and since (i.e. forever)--and from your sickening
"exculpatory" argument today. My judgment?

Fuck you, Gaza.
alejandro de tacobell
2005-06-25 09:10:52 UTC
yes, gaza used 'ville terminale'. but, given his record of having
said bad stuff about alot of people, why would gaza feel any remorse
or moral conscience to erase an offensive message?
cuz gaza was afraid that google might cancel his account? like he
can't make up another one. and besides, given his consistently
abrasive statements on all sorts of issues, why would he suddenly feel
a need to be 'sensitive'?

and, you know how EASY it is to make up a google name and post stuff?
i can make up 'king gondo' and post shi*. indeed, i have using
'emperor gondo'. so, what does that prove?

look, if you wanna prove gaza is an infantile, crazy, sack of shi*,
blah blah blah moron, etc, etc, there are plenty to choose from the
google archive, none of which have been deleted or removed. but, do
not accuse gaza of something he didn't do.

look, it's like this. it's not so much gaza is or isn't a
nice/sensitive guy. the point is even such a lowlife critter shouldn't
be accused of what he did NOT do, especially by a lower critter such as
yourself.

and, exculpate what? i still say kill the fuc*ing leftwing jews. gas
them. i apologize for nuttin'. but, did gaza say that about anne
frank? i don't recall. if he did--and let's presume he really did--i
want some hard evidence. that would prove gaza--or i--is really going
nuts. granted, we're nuts already, but i mean really really nuts cuz i
don't recall saying that about anne frank.

the way i see it, the very reason the post has been removed is because
someone faked gaza's name and then just snuck away.

but, if hard evidence shows gaza did it, i will kick his arse and drown
him in a lake. that's the fact, you disgusting glue inhaling, crumb
comic reading, lenny bruce as*hole licking, hunter thompson toe sucking
slimeball. i've had it with you.
alejandro de tacobell
2005-06-25 09:12:44 UTC
this aint exculpation. it's clarification against slander and libel.
your leftwing jew-like leninist-stalinist witchhunt b.s. don't impress
me.