Who is the Castaways dancer in It's a Bikini World (1967)
John Doe
2011-08-21 04:51:13 UTC
Hey, it's the only movie on Netflix :D

Anybody know who is the Castaways dancer in It's a Bikini World
(1967)? The one in the red bikini, dancing like a rabbit.

I have seen that question asked on the Internet, but not
answered.

Thanks.
Bill Steele
2011-08-22 18:42:22 UTC
Post by John Doe
Hey, it's the only movie on Netflix :D
Anybody know who is the Castaways dancer in It's a Bikini World
(1967)? The one in the red bikini, dancing like a rabbit.
I have seen that question asked on the Internet, but not
answered.
Thanks.
If it was a blonde with short hair it might be Candy Johnson, who was in
most of those movies

Otherwise it might be some girl they picked out of the chorus to be in
that scene.
SSS DDD
2011-08-23 01:37:32 UTC
how does one dance like a rabbit if not doing the bunny hop ?
SLGreg
2011-08-23 01:54:30 UTC
Post by SSS DDD
how does one dance like a rabbit if not doing the bunny hop ?
Forgive me:

greg
John Doe
2011-08-24 01:52:49 UTC
Post by SLGreg
Post by SSS DDD
how does one dance like a rabbit if not doing the bunny hop ?
http://youtu.be/S8rCy173y7Y
Some wordplay in that... The "castaways".
--
Post by SLGreg
greg
globular
2011-08-24 06:33:42 UTC
Post by John Doe
Post by SLGreg
Post by SSS DDD
how does one dance like a rabbit if not doing the bunny hop ?
http://youtu.be/S8rCy173y7Y
Some wordplay in that... The "castaways".
I keep wondering why a song from 1965 is featured in a 1967 movie. I
haven't seen this movie.
g***@hotmail.com
to the question about why a song from 65 was in a 67 movie, the answer seems to be the movie release just got delayed. See wikipedia
Ralph
2017-01-02 18:37:07 UTC
Post by John Doe
Anybody know who is the Castaways dancer in It's a Bikini World
(1967)? The one in the red bikini, dancing like a rabbit.
I have seen that question asked on the Internet, but not
answered.
According to those commenting on the Castaways’
"Liar, Liar" video over at youtube, it's Nora Alexis,
who also appeared in "The Gore Gore Girls."
m***@gmail.com
The comments for the youtube vid I watched identified her as Carolyn Brandt. I cross checked with pix from a google search and there's a strong resemblance.
Ralph
2017-01-03 16:36:38 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
The comments for the youtube vid I watched identified her as Carolyn Brandt. I cross checked with pix from a google search and there's a strong resemblance.
You’re right, she’s mentioned in comments beneath
the multiple videos available, as is Alexis. In
checking Google images side by side, both women
are finalists regarding the unanswered question.
s***@gmail.com
2017-02-14 17:38:58 UTC
YOU COULD ALWAYS TRY AND GETTING HOLD OF THE CURRENT HOLDER OF THE MOVIE ITSELF, AND TRY AND GET THE CREDIT, OF WHOM SHE WAS.....☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

THAT?: OR IF HE'S STILL LIVING, (WHICH AT LAST I HEARD, HE WAS), YOU TRY POSTING THE QUESTION TO HERSHEL GORDON LEWIS, AND SEE IF HE MAY REPLY..... WELL WORTH A TRY.....

😉😉😉
e***@gmail.com
2020-01-24 08:48:34 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
YOU COULD ALWAYS TRY AND GETTING HOLD OF THE CURRENT HOLDER OF THE MOVIE ITSELF, AND TRY AND GET THE CREDIT, OF WHOM SHE WAS.....☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
THAT?: OR IF HE'S STILL LIVING, (WHICH AT LAST I HEARD, HE WAS), YOU TRY POSTING THE QUESTION TO HERSHEL GORDON LEWIS, AND SEE IF HE MAY REPLY..... WELL WORTH A TRY.....
😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉
wiki: Carolyn Brandt Other names Jane Bon

j***@gmail.com
According to a Google search her name is Carolyn Brandt.
John Doe
2019-09-24 14:54:20 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by John Doe
Hey, it's the only movie on Netflix :D
Anybody know who is the Castaways dancer in It's a Bikini World
(1967)? The one in the red bikini, dancing like a rabbit.
I have seen that question asked on the Internet, but not
answered.
According to a Google search her name is Carolyn Brandt.
That seems to be the popular (or "least unpopular") opinion, but... I
got the impression it was Nora Alexis, the one in The Gore Gore Girls
(1972).