Charlie Chan at the Olympics
JTEM
2021-05-07 01:44:41 UTC
My favorite is Castle in the Desert but if you
don't pace things the magic will wear off.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/650474159399370752
wlah...@gmail.com
2021-05-08 05:33:54 UTC
But neither feature Mantan Moreland.
JTEM
2021-05-09 18:27:23 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by JTEM
My favorite is Castle in the Desert but if you
don't pace things the magic will wear off.
But neither feature Mantan Moreland.
What is super interesting here is that he, or at least his humor, is
considered unforgivably racist today but #1 he was apparently
added to draw in black audiences and #2 it worked.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/650581897703030784
John Doe
2021-05-10 00:47:57 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by JTEM
My favorite is Castle in the Desert but if you
don't pace things the magic will wear off.
But neither feature Mantan Moreland.
What is super interesting here is that he, or at least his humor, is
considered unforgivably racist today but #1 he was apparently
added to draw in black audiences and #2 it worked.
There is a current issue that explains everything, in the most bizarre
possible way.

Research (transgender girls in sports). Never has there been a more obvious
example of the cannibal left eating its own. It is unbelievable but true. The
Internet presents plenty of surreal stuff. That takes the surreal prize in its
category. It's not just the issue alone that's weird. What makes it so bizarre
is seeing everybody who supports it. There must be a man behind the curtain.