The Mountain Between Us ( 2017 )
2018-06-17 20:56:56 UTC
OK lost in the wilderness story tho the best human performance is from a bit by Beau Bridges. Animals are the heart of the film that morphs into a women's picture. 7/10 just turn your back for a minutes
Stephen DeMay
2020-02-17 21:48:55 UTC
OK lost in the wilderness story tho the best human performance is from a bit by Beau Bridges. Animals are the heart of the film that morphs into a women's picture. 7/10 just turn your back for a minutes
On a rewatch I found that I could not recall anyof the events of the story. After some thought I realized that the " lost in the snowy mountains " plot is only a back drop for a biracial romance with both characters dealing with a lot of baggage. Ending could have gone either way and been OK. The woman's fuzzy reaction was probably going to become a bit much for the doc in the future.