Cheech And Chong's Next Movie with all drug references removed on Comedy Central
weary flake
2020-01-17 20:49:39 UTC
In the late 1990's, Comedy Central showed the movie Cheech
And Chong's Next Movie (1980) reconstructed to remove all drug
references and replace them with "diamonds", as in duffle
bag full of diamonds, a farm of diamonds "I was digging for
worms and found diamonds", etc. It used alternate takes,
deleted scenes, including several minutes of cartoon at the
end. The music was rearranged, with diffenent music for
the same scenes, constant background music for all scenes
including scenes that didn't have music before. I had seen
the original so I noticed all this.

The original was earlier shown on broadcast TV while Comedy
Central wouldn't do it.

Anyone else seen both versions? I can't find even clips of
the Comedy Central version on youtube.com or dailymotion.com
moviePig
2020-01-17 21:28:04 UTC
Post by weary flake
In the late 1990's, Comedy Central showed the movie Cheech
And Chong's Next Movie (1980) reconstructed to remove all drug
references and replace them with "diamonds", as in duffle
bag full of diamonds, a farm of diamonds "I was digging for
worms and found diamonds", etc.  It used alternate takes,
deleted scenes, including several minutes of cartoon at the
end.  The music was rearranged, with diffenent music for
the same scenes, constant background music for all scenes
including scenes that didn't have music before.  I had seen
the original so I noticed all this.
The original was earlier shown on broadcast TV while Comedy
Central wouldn't do it.
Anyone else seen both versions?  I can't find even clips of
the Comedy Central version on youtube.com or dailymotion.com
Cheech And Chong's Nixed Movie...