Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla
The Loan Arranger
2012-06-07 13:39:26 UTC
I'm a big fan of Toho's kaiju films.
I just finished watching this film.
What a treat!
Plenty of silly action and great miniature sets.
4 monsters (Anguirus, Godzilla and Mechagodzilla, and King Caesar) insure the
the action (and the fun) never stop.
One of the best films in the Godzilla canon.
SSS DDD
2012-06-09 01:38:08 UTC
but do you have Mechagodzilla 2 and the Terror of Mechagodzilla small
change ?
The Loan Arranger
2012-06-09 02:02:37 UTC
"SSS DDD" wrote in message news:1922-4FD2A900-***@storefull-3252.bay.webtv.net...

but do you have Mechagodzilla 2 and the Terror of Mechagodzilla small
change ?
Still overcompensating for your small penis, eh?
Back to the kill-file you go, needle dick.
David O.
What are the ontological implications of the themes, would you say?
moviePig
2012-06-09 18:00:51 UTC
Post by David O.
Post by The Loan Arranger
I'm a big fan of Toho's kaiju films.
I just finished watching this film.
What a treat!
Plenty of silly action and great miniature sets.
4 monsters (Anguirus, Godzilla and Mechagodzilla, and King Caesar) insure the
the action (and the fun) never stop.
One of the best films in the Godzilla canon.
What are the ontological implications of the themes, would you say?
Poems are made of sarsparilla
But only God can mechagodzilla.

--

- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...
http://www.moviepig.com
David O.
2012-06-10 14:40:58 UTC
On Sat, 9 Jun 2012 11:00:51 -0700 (PDT), moviePig
Post by moviePig
Poems are made of sarsparilla
But only God can mechagodzilla.
I wish you were my friend on Facebook, mP. Just ask Tom, Bill, and
Kingo whether they're sorry!
moviePig
2012-06-10 15:40:53 UTC
Post by moviePig
Poems are made of sarsparilla
But only God can mechagodzilla.
I wish you were my friend on Facebook, mP. Just ask Tom, Bill, and
Kingo whether they're sorry!
If ever I overcome my sight-unseen aversion to Facebook...

--

- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...
http://www.moviepig.com
Jakobi Austin
2021-05-19 15:16:48 UTC
Post by moviePig
Poems are made of sarsparilla
But only God can mechagodzilla.
I wish you were my friend on Facebook, mP. Just ask Tom, Bill, and
Kingo whether they're sorry!
If ever I overcome my sight-unseen aversion to Facebook...
--
- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...
http://www.moviepig.com
In my opinon in Godzilla v kong Godzilla should win from mecha godzilla

Reason: Truly mecha godzilla was very overpowerd fighting godzilla but he wasnt he was fighting a weakend godzilla after fighting kong many times he even charged all his energy as he shot it towards hollow earth that would make him lose energy more and after comming to the city where mecha g was he had to fight it.So pretty much if godzilla was in his perfect state he might get a chance to fight back and win without kongs help. (( I still respect mecha g tho. ))
The Loan Arranger
2012-06-09 21:53:53 UTC
Post by The Loan Arranger
I'm a big fan of Toho's kaiju films.
I just finished watching this film.
What a treat!
Plenty of silly action and great miniature sets.
4 monsters (Anguirus, Godzilla and Mechagodzilla, and King Caesar) insure the
the action (and the fun) never stop.
One of the best films in the Godzilla canon.
What are the ontological implications of the themes, would you say?
Beats the shit out of me but Godzilla always winds up kicking Mechagodzilla's
mechanical ass and that's what I watch for!!! ;-)