Remember when Tom Cruise was a star?
noname
2010-06-02 15:15:05 UTC
Now the commercials for Knight And Day doesn't even mention his
name.
moviePig
2010-06-02 17:16:33 UTC
Now the commercials for Knight And Day don't even mention his
name.
Umm... that could be a definition of 'star'...

--

- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...
http://www.moviepig.com
Obveeus
2010-06-02 17:42:25 UTC
Post by moviePig
Now the commercials for Knight And Day don't even mention his
name.
Umm... that could be a definition of 'star'...
How would you define the commercial's use of the wording: 'Impossible
Mission'?
It seems to me that the latest promo is relying on viewers being suckered in
to rush to the theater for a Mission Impossible sequel.
moviePig
2010-06-02 19:13:23 UTC
Post by Obveeus
Post by moviePig
Now the commercials for Knight And Day don't even mention his
name.
Umm... that could be a definition of 'star'...
How would you define the commercial's use of the wording: 'Impossible
Mission'?
It seems to me that the latest promo is relying on viewers being suckered in
to rush to the theater for a Mission Impossible sequel.
No comment. As long as there's a sliver of a chance I'll eventually
see something, I skirt the trailer. (The sliver, in this instance,
assumes the good production-values often associated with a big
budget...)

--

- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...
http://www.moviepig.com
RichA
2010-06-02 21:49:35 UTC
Post by Obveeus
Post by moviePig
Now the commercials for Knight And Day don't even mention his
name.
Umm... that could be a definition of 'star'...
How would you define the commercial's use of the wording: 'Impossible
Mission'?
It seems to me that the latest promo is relying on viewers being suckered in
to rush to the theater for a Mission Impossible sequel.
No comment.  As long as there's a sliver of a chance I'll eventually
see something, I skirt the trailer.  (The sliver, in this instance,
assumes the good production-values often associated with a big
budget...)
Might save yourself a lot of grief looking at trailers. The plots of
most movies are so banal, spoilers can't spoil them.
moviePig
2010-06-02 22:30:13 UTC
Post by Obveeus
Post by moviePig
Now the commercials for Knight And Day don't even mention his
name.
Umm... that could be a definition of 'star'...
How would you define the commercial's use of the wording: 'Impossible
Mission'?
It seems to me that the latest promo is relying on viewers being suckered in
to rush to the theater for a Mission Impossible sequel.
No comment.  As long as there's a sliver of a chance I'll eventually
see something, I skirt the trailer.  (The sliver, in this instance,
assumes the good production-values often associated with a big
budget...)
Might save yourself a lot of grief looking at trailers.  The plots of
most movies are so banal, spoilers can't spoil them.
Right... good movies are so rare I try not to risk spoiling any.

--

- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...
http://www.moviepig.com
Opry phantom
2010-06-02 17:24:47 UTC
Who?
Ubiquitous
2010-06-04 09:56:57 UTC
Now the commercials for Knight And Day doesn't even mention his name.
Heh. Weird how it and Killers came out almost similtaniously, isn't it?
--
In Arizona, it's a crime to be an illegal alien...
In Washington, it's a vote!
gggg gggg
2021-10-14 01:01:39 UTC
https://screenrant.com/underrated-overlooked-dramatic-tom-cruise-movies/