Mulholland Drive(2001)
Add Reply
Stapler
2008-06-14 20:50:36 UTC
Greatest film of all time? I think so.
donny
2008-06-14 21:06:00 UTC
Post by Stapler
Greatest film of all time? I think so.
Greatest film of all time? A few make the grade. 'Cool Hand Luke';
'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid'; 'The Shining';
'The Exorcist'; 'Mandingo'; 'Marathon Man'; 'One Flew Over the
Cuckoo's Nest'; 'The Bounty'; 'Straw Dogs'; 'Eyes Wide Shut';
and many many more.
Anim8rFSK
2008-06-15 01:37:13 UTC
In article
Post by donny
Post by Stapler
Greatest film of all time? I think so.
Greatest film of all time? A few make the grade. 'Cool Hand Luke';
'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid'; 'The Shining';
'The Exorcist'; 'Mandingo'; 'Marathon Man'; 'One Flew Over the
Cuckoo's Nest'; 'The Bounty'; 'Straw Dogs'; 'Eyes Wide Shut';
and many many more.
Mandingo and Straw Dogs? Somebody has a Susan George crush!

May I recommend "Out of Season"?
--
Star Trek 09:

No Shat, No Show.
Flasherly
2008-06-15 14:19:01 UTC
Post by Anim8rFSK
Post by donny
Greatest film of all time? A few make the grade. 'Cool Hand Luke';
'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid'; 'The Shining';
'The Exorcist'; 'Mandingo'; 'Marathon Man'; 'One Flew Over the
Cuckoo's Nest'; 'The Bounty'; 'Straw Dogs'; 'Eyes Wide Shut';
and many many more.
Mandingo and Straw Dogs? Somebody has a Susan George crush!
May I recommend "Out of Season"?
May as well, least it's one of many more. I've also a thought humbly
to veto Exorcist, Mandingo, Eyes Wide Shut, BC&SK, and Shining,
tentatively and in ascending order. Perhaps, even advancing to add
one, except I might sound naive promoting Pinocchio for a morality
tale, brought to life, when Spielberg excluded the significance of a
protruding proboscis in A.I. At least Blade Runner had that aspect
right with J.F.'s genetically-modeled Pinocchio, whose nasal
appendages attach particular significance to stand up twitching all
over a nasty ensuing growl beneath -- convincingly to an overt
reaction to J.F. and an unconsciously illicit impulse to his reaching
over and fondle him -- a conflict-resolution of control factors
relating to a compelling viewpoint solicited, favorably in granting
"sexual slavery" model Pris and her a facial makeover, in some sense
characteristic of the complimentary beauty she conveys;-- of course,
an ancillary vehicle to J.F., a comparative midget with accelerated
decrepitude, when actuality then illustrates Batty encapsulated in a
first charismatic kiss, burrowing his tongue with significance into
her face in all apparent disregard of J.F.'s impotence.

--
"My ideal is to wake up in the morning and run around the meadow
naked." -Daryl Hannah
Magnus, Robot Fighter
Don't you have a Basestar to run or something?
Alric Knebel
2008-06-15 18:54:52 UTC
Post by Magnus, Robot Fighter
Post by Flasherly
Post by Anim8rFSK
Post by donny
[...]
Each one of his posts is an endurance test. Occasionally I open one of his
posts to see if he's still performing his shtick. Then I close it.

Over and out.
Flasherly
2008-06-15 22:37:40 UTC
Post by Magnus, Robot Fighter
Don't you have a Basestar to run or something?
Sure do. How's amending to let run TS, EWS, & Molholland, apart
whatever 4.5 signifies to 5, for Pinocchio being something of what
Lynch is then to others... sounds great to me for inclusion at an
higher bar at 10 of audience sets likely to be found medially
contained.

'I could statistically prove God.' -Gallup
Magnus, Robot Fighter
"Jump"
calvin
2008-06-16 05:02:07 UTC
Post by Stapler
Greatest film of all time? I think so.
Maybe the greatest puzzle film of all time, for people who get
off on puzzle films, though I prefer 'Primer', which doesn't
rely on a dream, the great cop-out of puzzle films.

But greatest film, period? 'Mulholland Drive'? That's too
stupid even to laugh at it.
TBerk
2008-06-16 05:25:02 UTC
Post by calvin
Post by Stapler
Greatest film of all time? I think so.
Maybe the greatest puzzle film of all time, for people who get
off on puzzle films, though I prefer 'Primer', which doesn't
rely on a dream, the great cop-out of puzzle films.
But greatest film, period?  'Mulholland Drive'?  That's too
stupid even to laugh at it.
Yeah, this time I got more out of Flasherly than the original post.

Huh. Time to take a break me-thinks...

TBerk
gggg gggg
2021-09-06 18:56:37 UTC