Best psychological thrillers
2021-05-25 04:12:48 UTC
https://www.legit.ng/1311059-top-15-psychological-thrillers-time.html
Mack A. Damia
2021-05-25 15:16:40 UTC
On Mon, 24 May 2021 21:12:48 -0700 (PDT), gggg gggg
Post by gggg gggg
https://www.legit.ng/1311059-top-15-psychological-thrillers-time.html
One woman's opinion? Grade: C-

I don't think so, although I agree with a couple of her choices, but
"The Game" was too sully to believe.

Where is "Gaslight", for example? One of the best. Also, "The
Vanishing".
moviePig
2021-05-25 17:21:34 UTC
Post by gggg gggg
https://www.legit.ng/1311059-top-15-psychological-thrillers-time.html
One woman's opinion? Grade: C-
I don't think so, although I agree with a couple of her choices, but
"The Game" was too silly to believe.
Where is "Gaslight", for example? One of the best. Also, "The
Vanishing".
Hey, I agree with all three of those criticisms! (...even though the
proposed genre is dicey to begin with. E.g., how many Hitchcock movies
*weren't* very fine "psychological thrillers"?)
Mack A. Damia
2021-05-27 15:06:39 UTC
Post by gggg gggg
https://www.legit.ng/1311059-top-15-psychological-thrillers-time.html
One woman's opinion? Grade: C-
I don't think so, although I agree with a couple of her choices, but
"The Game" was too silly to believe.
Where is "Gaslight", for example? One of the best. Also, "The
Vanishing".
Hey, I agree with all three of those criticisms! (...even though the
proposed genre is dicey to begin with. E.g., how many Hitchcock movies
*weren't* very fine "psychological thrillers"?)
I could include the excellent film, "The Enemy Below" (1957) as one of
the best if we are considering "psychological thrillers". Surely
there was a battle of wills between the two captains that can be
viewed from a psychological perspective, and the story was definitely
a suspenseful thriller.

The author of the article was too narrow minded.