John Wick 3 ( 2019 )
2020-01-12 18:39:14 UTC
I recall liking John Wick and not the sequel.
JW3 follows in the same path as JW2 : lots of poorly staged shoot outs and members of " The Table ". everywhere you turn.
The action scenes get the target audience's attention by having one or two kill many, many many with the added attraction of head shots for anyone who gets near the anti hero or his ally.
Have a hazy memory that Asian actioners use the same bad guys as clay pigeons format, throw in a 30's serial story line and that's what you've got.
Cinematography is top notch and there's lots of money on the screen but aside from a nicely done motorcycle shoot out early on there's little to catch interest, that is except for a good use of animals which is why I'm about half in but also half out.
Wick is a good enough character but the action scenes which are the heart of the screenplay are foolish.
3/10 dim candles
e***@aol.com
"This Week in Zoophilia Movie Reviews"
Stephen DeMay
[...]