From 2015: "Goodfellas" 25 years later
l***@yahoo.com
2016-05-11 20:54:35 UTC
Interviews with the cast.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/14/movies/goodfellas-25-years-on-cast-members-reminisce.html?_r=0

There are two bits I found particularly interesting - namely, what was really going on when Karen is pointing the gun at you-know-who, and who did the dog painting that Tommy's mother is holding. Plus the bit with Paul Sorvino.

Lenona.
Mack A. Damia
2016-05-11 22:58:55 UTC
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Interviews with the cast.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/14/movies/goodfellas-25-years-on-cast-members-reminisce.html?_r=0
There are two bits I found particularly interesting - namely, what was really going on when Karen is pointing the gun at you-know-who, and who did the dog painting that Tommy's mother is holding. Plus the bit with Paul Sorvino.
One aside that I just discovered recently is that Joe Pesci and
Frankie Vali (of The Four Seasons) were friends when they were kids.
Jan Dean
Little Joe sure can sing!
gggg gggg
2021-08-01 04:30:13 UTC