'We are so medieval': Malcolm McDowell says A Clockwork Orange is becoming reality, 45 years after its release [Repost]
Add Reply
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2016-02-07 02:17:46 UTC
'We are so medieval': Malcolm McDowell says A Clockwork
Orange is becoming reality, 45 years after its release

o McDowell played the lead role of Alex DeLarge in the
1971 film adaptation

o He says America's vast prison population is 'medieval'

o He also said film predicted our obsession with TV and
the 'drug explosion' with Western youth

o Novel was inspired by Anthony Burgess's encounter in a
Moscow cafe

o America had more than six and a half million prisoners
at the end of 2014

dailymail.co.uk
Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Continues at: