robert altman RIP
anthead
2006-07-23 06:34:43 UTC
he had a very rocky career but mccabe & mrs miller and nashville are
forever.
Derek Janssen
2006-07-23 06:53:31 UTC
Post by anthead
he had a very rocky career but mccabe & mrs miller and nashville are
forever.
Nahh, he CAN'T be!--Saw him last week as one of the half-rotted walking
dead, chewing on part of Garson Keillor, and muttering something about
"more brains"....

Derek Janssen (think it was on Leno)
***@comcast.n
G. M. Watson
2006-07-23 08:53:33 UTC
----------
Post by Derek Janssen
Post by anthead
he had a very rocky career but mccabe & mrs miller and nashville are
forever.
Nahh, he CAN'T be!--Saw him last week as one of the half-rotted walking
dead, chewing on part of Garson Keillor, and muttering something about
"more brains"....
Derek Janssen (think it was on Leno)
You just got suckered by Gaza. The false-obit thing is one of the more
recent manifestations of what, to his rotted brain, passes for humor.
Killfile "anthead" now for your own peace of mind (and also so those of us
who killfile Gaza in any and all of his guises won't have to see his crap
because of those who don't).
GMW
Derek Janssen
2006-07-23 09:12:36 UTC
Post by G. M. Watson
----------
Post by Derek Janssen
Post by anthead
he had a very rocky career but mccabe & mrs miller and nashville are
forever.
Nahh, he CAN'T be!--Saw him last week as one of the half-rotted walking
dead, chewing on part of Garson Keillor, and muttering something about
"more brains"....
Derek Janssen (think it was on Leno)
You just got suckered by Gaza. The false-obit thing is one of the more
recent manifestations of what, to his rotted brain, passes for humor.
Killfile "anthead" now for your own peace of mind (and also so those of us
who killfile Gaza in any and all of his guises won't have to see his crap
because of those who don't).
(Err....yeah. We sorta KNOW that

In fact, not only do we know he only does the "fake-obits" stunt as
practically his *own* obituary when one of his newest sockpuppets starts
losing ground, we giggle loudly about the fact that when he's
particularly in his depressed cups, he kills off Ingmar Bergman three
times a week...You'd think Bergman was Wile E. Coyote by now.)

Derek Janssen (geez, let us kick him a few times in the crotch while
he's down, without acting as a human shield, okay, Punchline-Killer?)
***@comcast.net
Richard Schultz
2006-07-23 11:19:05 UTC
In rec.arts.movies.past-films Derek Janssen <***@nospam.comcast.net> wrote:

: You'd think Bergman was Wile E. Coyote by now.

Well, have *you* ever seen a photograph of the two of them together?

-----
Richard Schultz ***@mail.biu.ac.il
-----
"Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell bad."
G. M. Watson
2006-07-24 10:10:34 UTC
----------
Post by Derek Janssen
Post by G. M. Watson
----------
Post by Derek Janssen
Post by anthead
[...]
Sorry for taking you so literally, but the best way to kick Gaza in the
crotch is to simply ignore him. He must *hate* that. Although I fall off my
own wagon now and then, I've killfiled him at least 40 times in various
guises and will continue to do so every time one of his unmistakable turds
extrudes into my monitor. And not to go all Nancy Reagan on you, but I
advise everyone else to do the same-- turn your back and walk away.
GMW
Greg Bryant
2006-07-23 13:32:14 UTC
Post by anthead
he had a very rocky career but mccabe & mrs miller and nashville are
forever.
Man, you are an effing loon.

What A Dickhead.
gggg gggg