If you want to feel really uncomfortable read this, have not seen or heard any mention of it elsewhere my realistic Doomsday scenario
2020-03-26 18:20:28 UTC
If it were possible everybody in badly affected area would be required to stay at home ( Marshall Law ). This could be donefor two or three weeks, it's a matter of food. To do this properly the isolation wouls have to last maybe 3 months, how to get food to everyone is the problem so probably can not happe,
People will continue to move about go grocery shopping , go to wor in heavily affected areas, get sick, recover, get sick recover...I'm seeing stories of people who think they have already had the virus.
What happens ? virus starts to mutate in people who have had it before into a more deadly form.
Anyone even thinking about this ? Very good chance this will happen if not truly stopped in its tracks. I'm conflicted as to if I would want this to happen.
Chances of this happening ? maybe not 50/50 but not small either.
e***@aol.com
I know you feel compelled to spackle past-films with your juvenile apocalyptic fantasies that look like they were typed on the last working keyboard in your deserted animal-sanctuary while you eat Alpo because your dog prefers human flesh, but please at least try to spell marshal law correctly.
Bill Anderson
2020-03-27 05:48:47 UTC
Post by e***@aol.com
Post by Stephen DeMay
[...]
Martial law. Do I win a prize?
--
Bill Anderson

I am the Mighty Favog
william ahearn
2020-03-27 06:35:16 UTC
Post by Bill Anderson
Martial law. Do I win a prize?
Yeah, you get to stay home.
Stephen DeMay
2020-03-27 19:39:39 UTC
Post by Bill Anderson
Post by e***@aol.com
Post by Stephen DeMay
[...]
Time will show if my predictions are " fantasy ". I've always thought that people who focus on typos rather than ideas are looking through the wrong end of a telescope. You might win the " longest time on rampf with fewest posts per year ' prize. You can bestow it on yourself .
As for matters of more interest: there's the old couple who mistook chemicals in a bottle of cleaning fluid for A Trump advocated wonder drug and went bye bye.
The rash of enthusiasm for cure alls in the social media is another potential doomsday possibility. All that's needed is for the virus to mutate into a deadly form for the roof to fall in.
My observations about the present situation are more comprehensive and realistic than you'll find anywhere else. Here's another : when the ban on non - essential work in New Jersey and New York is lifted government officials most likely will declare cautious victory until in a couple of weeks pass and the infections jump. Then its quarantine time.
BTW did not read your post on " Children". Saw it in the 70's thought it vastly over - rated . Rather a long French soap opera bore.
Would probably prefer this all go away but more likely DOW 15,000 within three months 10,000 before it's over. Government policies in place and new meds may make this go away soon, more likely no soap on that.
Bill Anderson
2020-03-27 19:50:29 UTC
Post by Bill Anderson
Post by e***@aol.com
[...]